Monday, September 09, 2013

Creative Cache Containers Part II

A while ago I posted some of the creative cache containers I've encountered in the wild.  This has proven to be one of my most popular posts, so I figured a sequel is in order.

As before I purposefully am not mentioning the caches that these containers have come from to avoid any possible spoilers.  However these are all real cache containers I have personally found in the field over the past year(-ish).  Some are classic, some are very unique.

This container required the use of a wrench to open.

This one made clever use of an old measuring tape.

The classic cache in a log.
This is a giant acorn that was hung hight in a tree, and accessible via  a pulley system.

A giant mouse trap.  To give a sense of scale the "cheese" is a 50cal ammo can.  I checked several times before touching it, just in case the trap was set :)

This cache is themed off of the movie Office Space.  If you have not seen the movie it is just a broken printer.  If you have seen the movie, it is a whole lot more :)



You can check out the rest of the posts in this series by clicking here: Creative Cache Containers: The Series.

What are some creative containers you've discovered? Let me know in the comments below.