Saturday, May 16, 2015

Engaging In International Commerce.

I realized today that in my wallet I currently have 4 different world currencies: Canadian*, Swiss, United Statesian, and the Euro:
Not sure what this says about me, but it makes me smile.

(In case you are wondering if I am worried about broadcasting the contents of my wallet to the world, keep in mind I live in the US so I am likely armed and paranoid.

However I am Canadian, so I will likely apologize before brandishing my weapons (unless we meet on the ice; in which case I will not be armed, but I won't hesitate to drop my gloves, jersey you, and apply a flurry of uppercuts in a Don Cherry approved manner. (Beauty!)).

I am also about to head for Switzerland which is full of people who are both richer than me, and prefer to mind their own business.

However I am currently in Germany... not sure how that affects this, but don't mention the war! (I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right) )

*(both regular *and* 'Tire)