Thursday, May 07, 2015

Lego Ammo Can

I found out a few days ago that Groundspeak is selling Lego ammo can kits. Being a fan of both Lego and Geocaching I bought one right away.

This is what it looks like (with my Lego avatar standing in for scale)
I don't think its worth the $15 it costs to buy the kit, however it came with a nano container as well, which helped to even things up and make it worth the price.

I suppose these are meant to be placed as actual geocaches (hence the nano container to go inside).  I highly recommend using some Kragle if you do place it outside as a cache, otherwise the bricks will eventually fall apart. 

As for mine, it will likely end up on my Shelf Of Awesomeness.

I expect these will be very popular however, as the moment the ammo can hit my shelf, someone got the FTF.